The design allows us to provide complex distribution board layouts joining multiple combinations of enclosure sizes to suit various special requirements.
- A depth of 250mm provides a sizable gland plate to get your cables in & out.
- Our DB’s come with in-built cable tray as standard.
- X15 Orange standard colour to match our Relec Vector™ modular Main Switchboards, alternate colours available on request.
- Able to adapt to numerous brands of Din MCB’s in both 18mm & 27mm pole pitch.
- Optional plinth, custom made floor stands or cable covers to tidy up your conduits.
- Accessory modules that match the DB’s are available for CBus, lighting control or auxiliary equipment or can be fitted with links & used as a looping or tee-off point.
Safe Work Distribution Boards
Relec Switchboards in 2006 first developed & trademarked ISOLECT™. Ideal for final distribution in critical applications & data centres.
Relec Switchboards has manufactured & supplied these unique distribution boards to multiple Optus sites nationally, Telstra, Visionstream, Alcatel, Digital Reality, Wollongong University, Securus & ASX Data Centres in Gore Hill, Westpac, HSBC & DFAT to name just a few.
Looking for a Power Distribution Switchboard?
Speak to the experienced team at Relec Switchboards today about your next project